The peanut butter cakes have always been my all time favorites. The peanut butter cakes have won the hearts of many people from across the globe for their creamy peanut buttery tastes. I made this food for my family last week, and my family members were literally licking off their peanut butter cakes till the entire thing was finished off. My kids were persistently asking for more and more. So, ladies who have small kids at home, be all ears and note down this amazing finger licking recipe. Let’s get started! No much ado now!
The ingredients you will need to do this recipe:
- The modified peanut butter which you can buy over the counter
- 12 to 14 Philadelphia cream cheese
- 8 to 10 crème fraiche
- 1 or 2 cups of sugar
- 2 raw eggs
- 1/4th cup of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 heaping tablespoons of the pure peanut butter
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 8 to 10 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- You need to preheat the oven to 320 degrees
Directions for making the pretzel crust cheesecakes
- Take the bowl of the mixer, combine your ingredients like the cream cheese, the crème fraice , sugar and the unsalted butter to it. Use a spoon and stir the mixture well until you feel that all the ingredients are blended well into each other. Once, you are convinced that all the ingredients are blended into each other really well, you need to add peanut butter, cream, vanilla, eggs and beat the mixture until it turns into a smooth batter.
- Take a mixing bowl to combine the graham cracker crumbs and the unsalted butter. Beat the mixture well until they are blended into each other really well.
- Slowly, follow the instructions that are mentioned on your mini cheese cakes pans. You will find instructions for placing the removable disks in the cheesecake form. Next, proceed with placing the pretzel mixture to the mini cheesecake and start pressing down the mixture by a small spoon.
- Take a spoonful of peanut butter and place it on the peanut butter cheesecake batter on top of pretzel batter. You need to let it bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Next, you have to transfer the pans to wire rack. The purpose of doing it is to cool down the pancakes to the room temperature. Net step is to, refrigerate the cheese cakes for 3 to 3 and a half hours. The capacity of the pan cakes holder pans differs from different companies that manufacture the pans. My pan can hold up to 12 mini cheese cakes. So, if I have to make 24 cheese cakes, I have to make 2 batches of the cheesecakes. Similarly, you might have to do it accordingly.
- Remove your cheese cakes from the pan by gently pushing the bottoms of each of the mini cheese cake. You need to be really careful while you’re doing this because if you mess up at this point, the shape of your cheesecake will be spoilt and trust me, your kids will hate you for that.
So, that was my recipe of the peanut butter and crème fraiche pretzel! Simple one right? The only trick is that you need to be pretty careful with the last step that is removing the cheesecakes from the pan. You would not want to screw up the shape of the cake, right? For making your kids lick off their fingers, and also your family, add some fruit jam on the top and garnish it with some powdered sugar that must be added on the top.